CAS 59-92-7 Healthy Food Additives Supplement Levodopa Powder
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1kg/ Bag 25kg/drum|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Levodopa||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Sample:||Available|
CAS 59-92-7 Levodopa Powder,
Levodopa Healthy Food Additives Supplement,
98% Purity Levodopa Powder
Hot Selling Healthy Food Additives Supplement CAS NO 59-92-7 Levodopa
Description of Levodopa
Levodopa is an important biologically active substance in living organisms. It is a dopamine precursor drug in the class of anti-Parkinson's disease drugs. It is used clinically in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and hepatic coma.
Character of Levodopa
Function & Application of Levodopa
It is also effective for tremor, salivation, postural instability and dysphagia.
1. Parkinson's disease (primary tremor paralysis)
Symptomatic Parkinson's syndrome (non-pharmacological tremor palsy syndrome) following encephalitis or in combination with cerebral atherosclerosis and carbon monoxide and manganese poisoning of the central nervous system. It can reduce the symptoms of tremor paralysis, improve muscle tone and normalise limb movement. It is more effective in those with mild to moderate disease and less effective in severe or elderly patients.
2. Hepatic encephalopathy
It can make the patient awake and improve the symptoms. Hepatic encephalopathy may be related to abnormalities in the central transmitter dopamine, which may improve central function and be effective when taken. It is also believed that levodopa can improve the brain's tolerance to ammonia, but it does not improve liver damage and liver function.
Early administration may relieve neuralgia.
It can inhibit thyrotropin-releasing hormone in the hypothalamus and excite lactin-releasing inhibitory factor, thus reducing the secretion of lactin, which is used to treat hyperprolactinemia and has some effect on breast overflow.
The mechanism may be to increase the concentration of catecholamines in the blood to tissues and promote hair growth.
6. Promoting growth and development in children
By promoting the secretion of growth hormone, it can accelerate the growth and development of bones in children. Treatment of children with hypopituitarism.
Matters need attention of Levodopa:
1. Use with caution in patients with hypertension, arrhythmia, diabetes, bronchial asthma, emphysema, liver and kidney dysfunction, and urinary retention.
2. Elderly people with osteoporosis who are effective in treatment with this product should slowly return to normal life to reduce the risk of fractures.
3. During the medication, it is necessary to check blood routine, liver and kidney function and electrocardiogram.
4. This product can be secreted into milk, and it will also reduce milk secretion.
Animal experiments have shown that this product can cause visceral and skeletal deformities. The FDA has classified the pregnancy safety of this drug as C.
5. Children should be used with caution.