Amygdalin also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile
February 21, 2022
Amygdalin, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin. Laetrile is the purified form of the compound amygdalin, which is found naturally in fruits and vegetables, particularly in the apricot pits and bitter almonds. Amygdalin was first isolated in 1830 and was used as an anticancer agent in Russia as early as It is believed that laetrile relieves the pain of cancer. One theory is that cancer cells contain large quantities of the enzyme beta-glucosidase. This enzyme breaks the amygdalin down and releases cyanide, a toxic chemical that then kills cancer cells.
1. Apricot seed extract amygdalin is used for vitamin theory.
2. Bitter almond extract amygdalin is used for cancer treatment.
3. Amygdalin powder can diminish inflammation, ease pain.
4. Amygdalin has effect on lowering blood sugar,hypolipidemic.
5. Amygdalin powder can relieve constipation due to deficiency of blood and fluid.
6. Apricot seed extract amygdalin powder can relieve cough and asthma accompanied by stuffiness in the chest and profuse expectoration.
7. Apricot seed extract amygdalin powder can eliminate of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.